Monday, February 12, 2007

Scott's Presentation at School

Today Scott gave a mini presentation to his class at school.

We set up the overhead in the library and went through the 500 pictures that I took. He told the class about the pictures and explained a bit more as the slide show went on. I was so proud of....he didn't speak in the loudest of voices but he did a gret job!

We also brought in things to pass around - the machete sheath, some money, our stained T shirts, our gloves (which showed the paint colors we used at Cuatro de Enero) and even one of the reject rebar squares that Scott had made.

I think it made it all very real for them all. And Scott told me that afternoon after school that the kids were asking him questions all afternoon.

That was like music to my ears.

No comments: