Friday, December 1, 2006

We're Going to Honduras

We were driving down to CT for Thanksgiving and I collected our mail as we drove out of the driveway. Of course I had to read the mail - and there was a letter from the Gilberts about the Hands to Honduras trip. Six hours is a long drive and gave me plenty of time to mull over the idea that I wanted to go! And I wanted to take Scott with me.

So as soon as we got back - I called - and by the end of the following week (Dec 1st) it was all confirmed - flights/hotel etc!

Scott and I are going to Honduras!!

see some more info: http://www.handstohonduras.org/

1 comment:

Melanie(Chloe's Mom) said...

Hola Lousia and Scott,

Chloe and I can't wait to hear about your experiences in Honduras!
Please let me know if/when you will be coming into the classroom to present to the group. I'd love to come in for that. I bet you're learning some Spanish - Chloe and I tried to learn some for our trip to Mexico a couple of years ago. Hard for me, easy for Chloe. Wish we could have have come too.

All the best,
Melanie